Tips and Tricks
1. The Urinator is small enough to conceal. It automatically monitors fluid temperature which turns a heater on/off. The electronic components are designed to last for 10,000 hours of use.
2. You absolutely MUST use Two 9-Volt Duracell ™ Coppertop Batteries (no other brand will work consistanty). You do not have to use the Ultra Duracell ™.
****Please Note: Never attempt to use Lithium-ion or Lithium Polymer.
Any person or company attempting to make a product that comes in close contact with the skin using these type of batteries is not practicing any type of safety precautions.
You could end up with severe burns if not mortally wounded by an exploding battery.
If this problem was easily solved then Samsung definitely would have found it.
3. The closer to body temperature you start your liquid, the sooner you will be ready to take your test.
4. You can always use someone elses urine in The Urinator.
5. Gender (male or female) does not matter. However make sure there is no blood in the urine.
6. The urinator will hold the sample within 1 degree of the required temperature.
***NOTE: Any person or company that tells you that an air activated hand warmer provides temperature stabilization better than an electronically controlled heating element is either a moron, idiot or is just plain lying.